Hello Sunshine Sock Pattern
Availability: 4 in stock
Hello Sunshine socks by Tracie Millar are a beautiful mix of simple textures. They are a joy to work. The variety keeps boredom at bay, and makes for an intuitive and quick knit.
Hello Sunshine highlights:
– top down
– contrast colour heel flap
– square Dutch heel
– traditional wide toe
– Pattern is written for Magic Loop knitting, but can be knit any way you prefer for small circumferences in the round (two circular needles, DPNs)
– textures used are 1×1 ribbing, seed stitch and a simple eyelet panel
– it looks like there may be a cable, but there isn’t!
– the back of the leg is done in a ribbing that gives fantastic fit! These could be your most comfortable socks yet
– sample is size medium and used 56g MC Long Tailed Finch and 7g CC Gould’s Bronze Cuckoo