Lumos & Lumos Knitting Light
Availability: 12 in stock
Lumos & Lumos Knitting Light is a small portable light that is statistically proven and ophthalmologist-approved to change the way you craft for the better.
Choose the best light temperature and brightness for your needs. Each light setting utilizes a combination of the market-leading light wavelengths to help you overcome a multitude of crafting problem. Prevent your pains, avoid mistakes, and craft much more with joy with just 1 simple device.
- 3 different color temperatures, yellow (3000K), white (6000K), and warm white (4000K)
- Infinitely adjustable brightness
- Lightweight design only weighs 3.4 oz
- Rechargeable with built-in 1000mAh battery, and included usb cable.
- Charges in 2 hours and lasts more than 8 hours at one go.
- Skin-friendly, no sweat, soft to touch premium silicone coating
- Super flexible
- Completely hands-free
- Each lamp head works independently
- Doesn’t affect your sleeping cycle with no flicker and blue light blocking setting
- Spotlight design doesn’t disturb people around you.
How to use:
- Place the light on your neck.
- Press the buttons on each head to turn on the lights.
- Press the button again to change the color temperature.
- Press and hold the button to adjust the brightness.
- Start crafting anytime anywhere without any worries!